Thursday, October 01, 2026

All Wrapped Up

   Hello, 

welcome to my little crafting place
 
I'm having some fun making cards using various die sets in Yana's wonderful Everyday City Holiday range.  
 
This year, Yana has added a Mansard Roof, some lovely new sentiments (for Glimmer or Betterpress) and a really cute set which allows you to 'wrap up' the whole building with ribbon, bow and garlands of ivy.  
 
Whilst all the dies are fantastic, and you can have a fab time mixing and matching and making projects thorough the year (they aren't just for Christmas!), Most of the die sets can be used on their own if you want something a bit simpler.  This is what I've done for today's card.  
I've just used the Wrapped Up City Holiday  S4-1574 along with one of the Holiday Hugs Sentiments   BP-386
After the last card which was more blizzard than flurry with the snowy stuff, I thought I'd better have a practice so I used a got out a 12x12" sheet of black card and the 
Splatter White and splattered away - it'll all come in handy as Christmas card making gets underway! 
I cut out a piece to fit on this bright green card base and then added green and gold ivy, ribbon and a bow using the dies, and one of the foiled sentiments. .  It's simple but I think its quite effective.  I should be able to make a few variations on this idea and get a little pike of cards ready to send.  

 
On this card:
 
 
Check out these matching sets:
 
 
 Mansard Roof  S4-1575

Everyday City Holiday Die Bundle  
includes

Everyday Awnings S3-579
 Everyday Windows, Curtains and Flower Boxes  S4-1537 

Just a Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  THIS is my Affiliate link to the Spellbinders store 
-  you can use it to access the store whenever you buy from Spellbinders
It doesn't cost you anything, but I may get a little reward for pointing you there.
There's a UK based shop now, so you can use the 'Visit Our UK Store' button at the top right of any page on the Spellbinders site  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for coming by, please do leave a message if you can!

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, and please come back soon!
 
 Kathy xx

No comments: