Friday, December 06, 2019

Red and White for December



Hello
Hope you've had a good week.

As ever, Friday is Daring Cardmakers Day so here's 
this week's challenge:
This week we're back to a 'Just Cards' challenge and our Elemental Inspiration Picture for December
For December we have a very festive mood board for you to play with.
Remember, you just need to pick a minimum 3 elements  from the picture to use when making your card.  If you choose to use the colour palette, then that would count as one of your elements
 Visit the Daring Cardmakers Blog to see this week's DT creations


I chose to incorporate the Snowflakes, Greenery and Twine, and to use the lovely red and white colours as the basis for my card.



 Info
The torn red and white patterned paper is from a digital download collection
I added a Poinsettia made using an old Spellbinders die set 
 I've still got a whole load of snowflake,  leaves and 'greenery' dies and die cuts out on my desk, so used some of those to add the snowflake and greenery elements.  I tied a double bow with some twine and added a loop of silver twine for some extra sparkle, along with some silver snowflakes and a few stars.
NOEL is another die from Spellbinders

 That's all for today, I hope you like it. 

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your messages.  
Hope you have a great weekend
Happy Crafting!



 

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Kathy
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angelnorth said...

Very festive Kathy, love the touches of sparkle with the lush poinsettia!

Shabneez said...

Just stunning Kathy - I love your floral creations as you put so much into them. SHabneez x