Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sketch File Twosome

It's Update Day on The Sketch File and this week I've added a couple of my own cards to the blog.
The first is for Crafty Templates DT and uses one of the latest templates from Crafty Template - it's really a set of leaves, but I've used them to make trees instead
Materials:
Papers: all from the Crafty Templates Quirky Kit "Tell me More, Tell me More"
hand cut "hill" and bird
pc generated sentiment
Tools:
Crafty Templates September Kit; Autumn Leaves template
find out about Crafty Templates and Quirky Kits HERE
Craft Robo to cut the fence
Punch; Punch punch for small leaves

My second card is one I've made for Funky Hand DT and uses one of the new Christmas download collections - though these are Christmas themes, there are several of the designs which would be fab for non-Christmas projects too!

Materials:
Red and White Baker's Twine
Card Candy
Homemade (decal paper) sentiment sticker

This is the sketch from The Sketch File
That's it for this time, thanks for looking

3 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful cards Kathy, those trees are so sweet x

Kaz said...

These are lovely Kathy, I love the bright colours. So cheerful xxx

Angelnorth said...

These look great, the leaves make fab trees!