Monday, September 01, 2008

New month, new kit, new sneaky peekies!

Was just thinking that I'd have nothing I could blog today when I realised that today's the day the new Bubbly Funk Kit is up for pre-order in the shop.

So I can blog my sneak peeks. I'm still working with this kit so hopefully will ahve more to share in the next week or so, but for now.......

















You can read and see more about the fabulously fun and funky
September Kit here
I was having a little browse (and, ok a little spend too) in there this morning and see that there are lots of cute new chipboard mini books in the shop, plus lovely new K&Co chippie sheets. I see Caroline is also selling new Stazon inkpads and the wonderful Glossy Accents (and the other sorts too) at a really good price. I can share this info because I've already ordered mine! hehe

Just remembered I have CJ pages I can share too - but I'll save those for another day.

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, intriguing - almost a Romany or canal boat feel to those Kathy! Let us know when there's more to see!

cookcreateread said...

Oooh great colours .... I may just be tempted!!