Sunday, September 13, 2026

Helenium and Ladybugs

 




 

 


 

Hello, 

welcome to my little crafting place

I've more lovely new goodies from Spellbinders to share with you.  This time its new flowery dies from Susan Tierney-Cockburn's Cottage Garden collection 

This one is called Helenium and Ladybugs
You'll find Susan's video on hoe to make these beauties  here though of course you can use them to make your very own version, its fun to get creative with flower shapes!

For my card I used a digital woodgrain design printed directly onto my card stock. I folded and cut the card down after printing.
I cut the various leaves and flowers from thin (80gsm) white card then inked them with small ink pads or pens
I also used some of the Poetic Foliage elements from Susan's last 'Serenity Garden' collection to add more interest and colour  
 

Finally I hot-foiled one of the sentiments from The Cottage Garden Sentiments BetterPress set that go perfectly with the theme of this collection.

  I used

 
Die sets: 
 
From Susan Tierney Cockburn's
  Cottage Garden collection:
  
 From her Serenity Garden collection: 
 
 Poetic Foliage  S3-558
 
Gold foil
  
 Other


Wood grain printed card for the card base 
Thin white card
Inks and pens
black card 

 
Just a Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  THIS is my Affiliate link to the Spellbinders store 
-  you can use it to access the store whenever you buy from Spellbinders
It doesn't cost you anything, but I may get a little reward for pointing you there.
There's a UK based shop now, so you can use the 'Visit Our UK Store' button at the top right of any page on the Spellbinders site  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for coming by, please do leave a message if you can!

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, and please come back soon!
 
 Kathy xx

No comments: