Hello,
welcome to my little crafting place
We had some lovely family news earlier this month when our third Great-niece arrived in the world. She was a bit late so her mum had all that heat-wave business to deal with while waiting for arrival! Now, I was hot and bothered at that time, and never having had a baby I can only imagine how much worse it was for an expectant mum!Such a good reason to have some fun with card-making and all the cute and kiddy die sets I've accumulated - see! I knew they were worth buying/keeping!
As you can see in the top photo the card is folded to created a 'Baby Blocks' shape when it's opened, though it's fairly flat for putting in an envelope for posting
This is the back:
Most of the dies are by Spellbinders
but there are a few Hunkydory ones and some really old Quickutz ones!
I dipped into the Spellbinders 2024 Advent Calendar for some of these motifs - like the hot air balloon and the cute bee, Some Small die of the month dies got an airing, and some I bought because they were cute, but haven't actually used till now - likw the rabbit on a swing and the sweet dinosaur
I won't give a list of everything used because it would be too long and a lot of it won't be available any-more!
I started this a few weeks before the baby was due, and kept adding more to it so it took ages to make and wasn't even finished when she arrived!
Anyway. I hope you like it
Just a Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- you can use it to access the store whenever you buy from SpellbindersIt doesn't cost you anything, but I may get a little reward for pointing you there.There's
a UK based shop now, so you can use the 'Visit Our UK Store' button at
the top right of any page on the Spellbinders site
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for coming by, pleas do leave a message if you can!
Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, and please come back soon!
Kathy xx






No comments:
Post a Comment