Monday, July 27, 2026

It was a Hot Summer's Day

 

Hello, 

welcome to my little crafting place

Today I have the first of two cards for July Wedding Anniversaries to share. The second I still need to make - for our own anniversary - but I'm still thinking about that one.

If I'd thought of it, I'd have looked up what kind of 'symbols' there are for a 5th anniversary, but I didn't - until I started to write this!  I could have used wood,  silverwaredaisiessapphire or rose quartz, but never mind!

Their wedding day was boiling hot, rather like the weather we're having now,  and I wanted to make something sunny and bright to reflect that. I chose hot colours; bright yellow, orange and red for this bunch of gorgeous flowers  and arranged them on an apple green and white striped paper

The flowers are from a couple of the die sets in the Spellbinders Just Add Cake Birthday Card Box  which I seem to have open on my desk all the time just now! The card is all from the Colourwheel collection., also Spellbinders

I added a few small punched hearts and a pc generated sentiment 

 I used

 white linen card blank 
+ more for the printed background piece (from a digital download)

 
Just a Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  THIS is my Affiliate link to the Spellbinders store 
-  you can use it to access the store whenever you buy from Spellbinders
It doesn't cost you anything, but I may get a little reward for pointing you there.
There's a UK based shop now, so you can use the 'Visit Our UK Store' button at the top right of any page on the Spellbinders site  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for coming by, please do leave a message if you can!

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, and please come back soon!
 
 Kathy xx

No comments: