Thursday, May 25, 2023

Ceramic Vases

 

 Hello

Thanks for visiting. 
 I was a 'Spellblogger' with Spellbinders a few years ago and loved every minute! I was really sad when that program was closed down so I was thrilled a few weeks back to be invited to join the Affiliate team and showcase some of the latest products. It was so exciting to take delivery of my chosen items from the Photosynthesis Collection by Simon Hurley!
 
I've been using
  
Floral Stems etched  dies
and
 
 Please note that if you use any of the Spellbinders direct links in this post I may receive a small commission - it doesn't cost you anything at all but its a nice treat for me!

 
This time I'm showing sharing some info and more photos of a card I've made using the  Ceramic Vases die set 
 I started by using a mousse with a subtle pearlised finish to colour some pieces of white card ready to cut and emboss the vase shapes I wanted to use. 
For the background I used a couple of shades of blue mousse on a larger piece and embossed this with 'Tufted' embossing folder from Spellbinders, then adhered it to my card front
Next I inked more white card in the colours I wanted to use for the flowers, plus some in green for the stems and leaves. 

Once cut and embossed, I decorated the vases with some matching tiny gems, made up my flowers and spent a while moving them all around until I found an arrangement I liked before glueing in place.  I've used small pieces of foam tape and some scraps of thick card to  get more dimension
 To complete I tied a Baker's Twine bow around the handle of the urn and added a small black and white sentiment

 
 

I really love these die sets and will be using them again and again!

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Take care of yourself, 

 

No comments: