Friday, January 13, 2023

New crafty things

 Hello
Thanks for visiting. 
 
Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Daring Cardmakers Challenge, set by Miri:

New Year – New crafty things
 
Use a piece of your craft supplies (stamp, tool, stencil…) that you have never used before!
Give it a new chance or a beautiful beginning in the new year.
Maybe you even got some supplies for Christmas? Or, like in my case, the weeks before Christmas were just too busy to try out your new things.

I was lucky to have a few craft related gifts at Christmas and
 quite a few were die sets so I've chosen one of these 
to use for my card
This cute die is from Spellbinders and is absolutely adorable!
I also used inks and Nuvo mousses for colouring the birds, the
 leaves, the background and the frame
 

Thank you so much for coming by

 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 


1 comment:

Miri said...

The bird dies are really cute and I love the scene your created! It looks a lot like spring already :-)