Friday, May 27, 2022

Flair Not Square

 


Hello
 
Hope you're keeping well!. 
Not long now till the celebration's for the Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee get started, and here in the UK we're all looking forward to an extra long Public Holiday weekend!
The talk on our bit of the road is all about our Street Party, Barbecue, Balloons and Bunting....
 
But today is Daring Cardmakers Day and for once I'm blogging mine on the right day, even it it's not as early as it should be!
 
It's Rizwana here and for my challenge this week I'd like to see
Flair Not Square
I love my square cards but sometimes you just need a card that stands out and has its own flair.  So I'd like to see anything but square cards.
 

Like Rizwana a square blank is my go-to shape for most cards.  But I also love to make a shaped, interactive or other fun kind of card.
I had a few 'boy' birthday cards to make recently and after making a few sport themed ones I was out of ideas and fed up of sport so decided it was time for something different and made this card based on the shape and design of the lid of a box of Celebrations chocolates!

Thank you so much for coming by

 
 Happy Crafting, Stay Safe, 


 
Standing with Ukraine







No comments: