Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Silent Night Box

Hello, 
It's my turn to share something with everyone over on Funky Hand's Inspiration Blog today, and I realised that I hadn't shown this little box yet.  I made it using papers from the "Silent Night" collection - one of two  wonderful Funky Hand Christmas sets for this year. 
 This box was made in the same way as a heart shaped box I made earlier in the year.  It's much simpler than it looks as all you need are some Funky Hand designs printed on both sides of some Bazzill or other card of similar weight, some Spellbinders dies and some thicker card - such as an old cereal box. I'll do a quick tutorial on how to make it next time I do the Get Funky Inspiration Blog 
but for now, here are more photos of this finished one


All Papers: Silent Night by Funky Hand 
 
I've used the soft creamy coloured design from "Silent Night"  to cut a whole load of different snowflake shapes.  I added some glitter and layered them up on top of the box.  Some cream organza ribbon and some gold and red berries finish this festive gift box.
I hope you like it - it would be fab if you'd pop over and leave a message on the
Get Funky Inspiration Blog -  it's worth checking out the blog as it's stuffed full of lots of ideas, tips and inspiration for all sorts of projects
See you soon.

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

This is super Kathy and an extra special way to give a present wrapped up in this box.

Very festive. :)

Kaz said...

How cute is this? I love all the embellishing you've done on it xxx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely festive-looking little box Kathy, love it!