Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Heffalump 2

So. today it's my turn to try and inspire people to get crafty with Funky Hand via our BLOG and I've been playing with left-overs again!
As I've mentioned on here last week it was our wedding anniversary a couple of weeks back and I had a little stack of "I Love You Sew" leftovers from making OH's card I wanted to see if I could use up.
Last time I showed the first of the elephant cards I ended up making, you can see that post HERE,  so here's the second;


Materials and Tools
All papers:   "I Love You Sew"download from Funky Hand
Elephant Image from  Colour Me Happy CD also Funky Hand
Black Bazzill card. Pink Twine, Black gem
Tiny heart punch

I thought I'd just show where the actual elephants went before I go - they formed a border for the inside of my card - they were cut out using my Craft Robo, but the same idea would work for the "holes" left after cutting out a punchie shape


That's it for this time, thanks for popping by :) It would be fab if you'd head over and leave a message HERE if you've time

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Cute "evidence" and using the negative looks fab!

Traceyr said...

Two fab looks with the innies and outies of the robo cut shapes. Recycling at it's best.

:)