Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Funky Pyramid

Well, a couple of weeks ago I made a pyramid shaped card for Lythan's A Cute Angle challenge on the Daring Cardmakers.  I mentioned on my blog post that having made the first one I couldn't resist making another,

One of the reasons I wanted to make a second one is that I realised that using Funky Hand paper designs meant I could print onto my card rather than stick a layer of paper onto the basic card pyramid.  I'll show how I did this in a couple of weeks when it's my turn to post on the Funky Hand Inspiration Blog aka Get Funky and Craft!

So really this is a sneak peek for that, plus a chance to see the latest download collection that I used to make it.
This collection is called "I Love You Sew" and is absolutely gorgeous.  Lots of lovely chevron designs just for starters!
 You can find out all about Funky Hand and the latest wonderful download collections by visiting the Funky Hand WEBSITE
Th Get Funky and Craft BLOG is HERE - we all take turns to share tips, techniques and things we've been making with Funky Hand goodies - it's updated twice every week, so worth adding to you regular reading list!!

Thanks for visiting, please come back soon



2 comments:

Kaz said...

This is just fab Kathy. I love those funky papers, they work so well with the card shape xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a fab card Kathy; love the shape!
x