Monday, October 31, 2011

Crafty Templates October

The latest set of Crafty Templates came out recently and as usual (it's getting to be a habit oioops!) I forgot to pop my DT projects on here.
So here they are:



Most of the papers, the lace and some of the embellishments are from the Crafty Goodies Kit that you can add to your stash collection via the Crafty Templates SHOP.  Leo always manages to gather together a lovely eclectic mix of goodies that work well with the current Templates and will come in handy for all sorts of future projects.  I have a box I keep them all in and it's grown into a bit of a treasure trove -  it's usually the first place I go to when I need something a bit out of the ordinary! 

Well it's been a hectic weekend, what with  MIL staying, other outlaws visiting and the fab Funky Blog Hop - thank you sooooo much to everyone who left a comment, I'll try to get round to all the blogs as soon as things settle down - I'm looking forard to catching up with friends "old" and new!
Today though I want to try and get stuck in with my Cword card making.  Now that things have calmed down I stand more of a chance of actually getting somewhere - at least, that's the plan!

Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Glad you survived Kathy!! Lovely cards as usual. Every day really should be cake day xx

Traceyr said...

Brilliant cards Kathy and good luck on your Christmas card making :)